A Pen is stronger than a sword. Words make greater impact if put across in the right manner and in the right place. A strong and relevant reading content which can justify what a reader is reading should be the quality which a content writer should possess. Needless to say that a content writer should have the excellent written and verbal communication. Writing for various platforms, social media writing, newsletter writing and much more for multiple industries will be a key responsibility for this profile. Following below is the description for our requirements and preferences.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Research and write engaging content to be used on multiple customer-facing websites in the form of news articles, blogs, videos, webinars, case studies, infographics, press releases and more…
- Understand and adhere to brand/product-specific standards for content including tone, voice, and style
- Participate in content brainstorming sessions with stakeholders and contributors
- Assist with the creation and maintenance of website content, including product pages and landing pages for all company websites
- Assist with and stay informed of company merchandising initiatives to effectively incorporate product lines into content strategy.
- Able to write content for international clients.
- Complete all the duties as assigned
Desired Candidate’s Profile
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, communications, journalism, marketing or related field
- At least 2 year of marketing-oriented copywriting experience
- Understanding of SEO best practices
- Proficiency in the microsoft office and an aptitude for learning and using new technologies
- Creative thinker with ability to translate marketing objectives into effective and compelling marketing copy.
- Excellent wordsmithing, editing and proofreading skills
- Team player/effective collaborator with strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and manage your own workflow.